So I have been doing research on some good edible chew toys for my 6 month old pug!
Since he is at a teething age it is important for him to get lots of chew toys
but whats better than an EDIBLE chew toy?
So I am going to show you some good treats for your pup that wont make it sick or puke (trust me, some of the cheap rawhides made my dog puke)
1.Nylabone edibles-very tasty flavor for dogs and is hard enough for them to last and for the pups to enjoy!
2. Bully sticks-they smell horrible but hey! Sometimes it might be better to have it smell bad wheere you can just spray perfume than to have to buy new shoes because they chewed it all up right?
3. Kongs-great toy if you have good stuffers in the kong toy!!!
4. some squeaky dog stuffed animals!!!
5. Rhino rope toy! Very durable and strong!
6. Cardboard box-yes dogs will love it if you put treats in it and have lots of fun! but be sure to watch your dog so they dont eat the cardboard though!
(BECAREFUL WHEN BUYING RAWHIDES!!! some rawhides may be dangerous for your dog because they can block the cycle in their intestines!)
7.I-Qube- stuff some treats and make the doggy use their brains to get the treat out!
There are many more but those are the ones that I found very nice!