2010년 7월 26일 월요일

10 AWESOME THINGS ABOUT DOGS

HELLO everyone! Welcome to my 5th(?) BLOG! :D

Today I wont be going on and on about facts. It's time for some OPINION! YEAH!
I will be telling you the BEST things about dogs with my point of view. So here I go.

1. Most dogs are really loyal. They don't betray their owners if they have good owners and are trained well and grow attached to them, just like humans. I mean, you would live with your parents because you are attached to them and grew up with them right? But if you have unresponsible parents then you wouldn't be so loyal right? Well I see the same with dogs.

2. Most dogs love what you love. If you choose the right type of dog, you will realise that they love the things you love such as they love your favorite food, favorite song, and become your best buddy with the same interest. If you love laying down in bed all day then same with your dog. If you love to run and play, same with your dog. It's very surprising to me how similar dogs become to their owners. Look around, you will see a lot of similarity between a grown dog and its owner.

3. Most dogs love to play. Unless the dog never learned to play because it was abused, most normal dogs would love to have time and play with their owner. I think that is very nice because my ferret, well....he doesn't really want to play with me. Just himself. Same with the hamsters I've had in the past. Even cats sometimes but dogs, well they just love to play and please their owners!

4. Most dogs learn tricks and make their owners happy and proud. Have you tried to train your pet goldfish before? Might work but hard huh. Well most dogs and legit enough to learn many tricks from sit to go fetch me a tissue box when I sneeze. Dogs are very loyal and love to please so I love the fun I have when I get to train and teach dogs new tricks!

5. Most dogs have amazing fur! Even though dogs don't have the softest fur like hamsters or kitties, they have pretty nice short or long fur that are fun to scratch and pet. Dogs do shed but not when you brush them well enough! Plus some dogs have fur like human hair which is so cool!

6. Most dogs love snow! I don't know much about small chihuahuas that tend to be cold easily but I do know huskies and most dogs love to dig in the snow like children! It is so much fun watching the dog run and romp around the white fresh powder like it is the best thing they have ever seen in their life! Some dogs may not be sure of the snow if they have never seen it before or hate the cold or wet feeling but the dogs I know sure love snow!...Like me!

7. Most dogs are very super friendly. As long as the dog was trained well socially when they were a pup, most dogs are very friendly toward other animals and kids. Unless they are hounds or herding dogs. But still friendly towards people in generall. Have you ever seen a goldfish or a hamster or...even a kitty that pants and sticks out their tongue and roll around on their belly waiting for a nice rub when guests comeover? Probably not! :P

8. Most dogs have super soft tongue and give nice kisses. I dont know about you but I know cats. I've felt their kisses and their tongues are sure rough! But puppies and dogs, they have the softest little tongue that makes you melt if you get kissed on your chin or nose or even hands! They can tickle you and make you laugh and make you feel all warm inside!

9. Most dogs love the outdoors! I personally love outdoors and so I love how I can walk them, run with them, go hiking, go swimming, and do so much more with them! It is so much fun! I love how I dont have to be all alone if I have a dog when I go outside to exercise!

10. Lastly...Most dogs are so protective of their owners that they do whatever they can to protect them. Even if they are small or big. I had a west highland white terrier before and whenever my dad would play with me and pretend to smack me for play fight, my dog would bark and tug on my dad's pants to make him stop and growl to help me. I was so touched. From then whenever my mom would yell at me for not cleaning my room, my trustworthy dog Lily would run up to my mom and start barking because she would think she was about to attack me or something so then my mom would stop ;) Very helpful indeeed.

There are so much more great points of a dog. Cute, cuddly, active, smart, and more but these are the main points that I find highly great in a dog because of the dogs I've had in the past. They are not cute and fuzzy on the outside but also will make you feel all warm and fuzzy in the inside too. Dogs are awesome animals and you won't regret having one.

-Jenny.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기