2010년 7월 12일 월요일

Intro Page

Welcome to JYPennysBlogs's Blog Page!

Hello,

My name is Jenny and I am an 8th grade Jr.High student.
I enjoy reading and learning about animals such as dogs so why not write about them too?
I started this web blog at first because I made a deal with my dad.
If I write a blog 2 times a week for 6 months, he will let me buy or adopt a dog or a puppy!
So I said yes since everything I did wasnt working. But this was my way of finally adopting one!
But I wont be just doing it for the dog. I will be helping everyone learn about each breed of popular dogs, some dog tips, how to train dogs, how to convince your parents to let you adopt a dog, and so much more!

I've had so many experiences with different animals! I've had fishes, chicks, bunnies, hamsters, kitties, cats, puppies, and dogs! Currently, I own a very playful and fun ferret and will be owning a dog as well! So I am willing to write how I convinced my parents to let me get all those animals and so much more!

So please check my blog often and let people know about my blog page!
I hope the facts I write here is helpful and correct!
Thanks everyone and have a great day!

-Jenny.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기