2010년 9월 5일 일요일

Doggy Raincoat??

Hello so today I went to Petco and bought a raincoat for my Pug Optimus Prime.
They are so adorable!
They are bright yellow and has a grey belt stripe around the waist!
He looks so tiny in it and thats because I bought medium for him instead of small!
So now I have to return it but I would like to explain to you some good reasons of
why you should have a raincoat handy!

If you live in a rainy place like me, (Washington) then having a raincoat would make things alot easier for the dog and you. The dog may not like it at first but feed them some treats when they are wearing it so they feel comfy in it! Here are some pros about raincoats!

1. No more wet dog smell
2. No more doggies shaking their wet fur all over the house
3. No more soaking the bed or carpet because they rub all over the place to get the water off
4. Your dog will be less scared of the rain (if your dog IS scared of the rain.)
5. Warmer protection for your dog
6. They look adorable

Arent they a must have for dogs? ;)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기